Marigrace McKay is OCMAdvantage’s principal consultant. She is an American, born and raised in the cultural casserole called Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Her career arc was a heady consulting foundation as a contracts administrator and technical project manager on large-scale federal programs with Arthur D. Little, Booz&Company, Lockheed, and MCI Telecommunications. After completing a master’s degree in business management at The Johns Hopkins University, Marigrace shifted to durable and consumer goods (CPG) supply chain with global companies. Recently, for a leading food manufacturer, she designed and led the next-gen leadership development and people-change transformation in North America Operations Excellence (OpEx) which led to a planned $Bb spin-off.
An active professional, Marigrace maintains credentials in Human Capital Management, Project and Change Management, and Continuous Improvement.
|Certified Professional in Learning and Performance|
|Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt, Change Manager|
|PMP in progress|
|Teaching English: TESL, TESOL & TOEFL|
OCMAdvantage frequently partners with adjunct subject matter experts (SMEs) and other technical and professional resources as needed to meet client engagements. Reach out if you are an interested partner in business transformation work.
Inspired Clients have said …
• “Our employees were always in good hands with Marigrace.” -A federal executive client
• “Professional, confident, intelligent – she has a very positive attitude. I always learn from her. She’s fun too!” -HR Manager, former direct report
• “Marigrace coached managers to consider the people side of organizational change and emphasized the importance of planned employee communication.” -Production Manager & CI Process Engineer
• “For the first time in 25 years, we have zero grievances.” -Local Union President
• “The success of the program was Marigrace’s approach to exacting needs analysis and creating employee learner interest (pull vs. push).” -Expert Vendor Partner
• Marigrace’s unique ability to form innovative concepts and strategies from our workplace was amazing. -Former Client
Marigrace creatively combines conventional HR management with contemporary organization development (OD). She is a spirited, gutsy, can-do gal!
Let’s get started, request a CV or perspective concept paper about your current company dynamics. Contact us.